Important Reminders about Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- All car riders will be dropped off in the back of the school.
- There will be a teacher and SRO on duty at 7:25 to assist students.
- After 8:05 the back door is locked and you must bring your child to the front office to be signed in.
- Only Pre-K may enter through the front door on a regular basis.
- Bus riders enter through the gym doors.
- Students cannot be signed out after 2:45 except in case of emergency.
- No transportation changes will be made without a note from home or a parent call-in.
- K-2 car riders are dismissied at 3:00.
- 3-5 car riders are dismissed at 3:15.
- If you have a child in both groups, the older child may be dismissed at the earlier time.